Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Dr. Horrible's Sing-a-long Blog

I've been looking for an embeddable version of this for a while, and I found it so I thought I'd post a little something fun this week (it's a musical!). This was project that developed during the writer's strike last spring. This was done relatively cheap (by Hollywood standards) and wouldn't usually qualify for WWW inclusion except that A) it's from the mind of Joss Whedon, and B) it exists solely as a web exclusive video. Shows you how far the web has come in just the last two years. Anyway, enjoy! I'll embed the whole thing first and also include the chaptered version below that.

Dr. Horrible's Sing-a-long Blog
(full version)






Dr. Horrible's Sing-a-long Blog (Chapter 1)



Dr. Horrible's Sing-a-long Blog (Chapter 2)



Dr. Horrible's Sing-a-long Blog (Chapter 3)

No comments: